Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Module 3 Begins!

Well here we are Module 3, The Inquiry.

I am feeling extremely anxious, nervous, exciting, determined and stressed as i begin this final module.
It feels like i have a lot on my plate and i am starting a lot more dance teacher work in September so time management is going to be a very important factor to enable my inquiry to be successful.

After reading the Handbook and Reader 7. I am looking back over my Plan from Module 2 where i had a clear list of things i need to do which i am about to start cracking on with.

 It's been a while since i have Blogged so this is a blog to get back into the swing of things.

My research is well on its way, however the big puzzle now i face is how am i going to present my artifact!

Looking forward to discussing ideas and helping each other along the way!

Heather X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I am returning to Module 3 after a rather long break from this degree and I feel exactly the same as you do!! As a result of this I no longer have an SIG to discuss my inquiry with. Perhaps you could take a look at my latest blog post and see if you think it is relevant to you?

    I look forward to hearing more about your inquiry as the Module progresses :)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete